The £2 Concealer - LA Girl Pro HD Concealers

March 12, 2016

La pro Hd Mahogany Beautiful Bronze Fawn Concealers
American drugstore products couldn't get any better could they? Today I am doing a review on the La Girl Pro HD concealers, which are one of the products I reach for the most in my makeup stash. And obvs? I wanted everyone to know about it!

I always purchase mine from Beuatyjoint.com which is an american website that sells them for £2 - which is super affordable and neither will it brake your bank account.  The La Pro Girl Concealers shade selection is incredible with 21 concealers to match different skin tones and undertones, which means you will surely find a shade to suit you. They also offer 3 different correctors to help hide blemishes, dark circles etc. The thing I love the most about these is the fact that they are opaque and hide dark circles effectively without having to pile it on. They last all day and don't budge or crease at all, giving you a really natural semi-matte finish. However, they are on the dryer side which means you have to act fast when your are working with them or use a beauty sponge to avoid any harsh lines/make sure is blended in properly!
La pro Hd Mahogany Beautiful Bronze Fawn Concealers
The shades I own are: Fawn which is my highlighter shade for that dramatic beat jazzy face as well as a super awake look. It is of a tan colour with yellow-ish undertones, it blends beautifully on my skin and it adheres to my skin colour without making me look ashy.
I use Beautiful bronze for that everyday look, it's pretty much 'my skin but better' and I use it for a more subtle/natural look while still looking presentable and alive!
Mahogany is a really cool-toned dark brown which I only use to contour my nose as I feel like is far too cool-toned for my cheeks; & nobody wants a muddy contour!
And my latest addition to the stash is the Orange Corrector, which works great for hiding dark circles/spots. Areas like my under eyes, around my mouth and nose to balance my uneven skin tone before applying my foundation.
La pro Hd Mahogany Beautiful Bronze Fawn Concealers
You really can't go wrong with these concealers as they do everything I want them to do - plus the price and the variety of shades that there is available is a bonus.
What is your favourite drugstore concealer?

 
Hope xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love this concealer, but go through them so quickly!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same and really? Mine seem to last forever x

      Delete
  2. I've been loving this concealer since I got them. Don't know why I haven't reviewed them on blog yet..lol. I love the Fawn for highlighting and use Dark Cocoa for contouring. They are just amazing and love the price too.

    Liza | http://www.yaalia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they are definitely a product everyone should know about!! + Fawn is my faveeee, you cant go wrong with them :)

      Delete
  3. These look amazing, and I would never expect them to be so cheap!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, the coverage is amazing, you wouldn't even think they are £2!!!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I have one of these and I love it so much! I never expected it to be as good as it is, it's crazy how cheap it is xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't live without out mine and seriously - ridiculously cheap! xx

      Delete
  5. I've heard so much about these concealers! They seem so good, especially for the price! Xx
    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get them, you won't regret it at all Xx

      Delete
  6. I love how these come in a whole range of great shades, they look like they'd give fabulous coverage too! I love finding an amazing drugstore gem :D loving your blog Hope! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, everyone can get a shade to suit them & drugstore products that work like high-end are just baeeee & thanks lovely. I will follow you now :) Xx

      Delete
  7. I haven2 of these and I love them! I use the ine as a concealer and the other for contouring. I will definitely buy more when I run out! :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing & I will always re purchase them no matter what! X

      Delete