February Non Beauty Favourites

February 29, 2016


This month is practically over, like 2016? Can you please slow down? Today's post is a bit of a last minute thing I wrote last Friday on the bus journey to college - this seems to be my new inspo location where all post ideas come at me and I have to quickly write them down on the 'notes' section of my iPhone. How fab <3
Anyways, I will try and incorporate favorites at least every other month on things I have been loving lately or overall total faves!


1. Marc Jacobs Decadence
If I'm honest I have never been a fragrance girl mainly cause my nose doesn't find it pleasing and I go on sneezing tantrums lol. But nevertheless this fragrance bottle is too 'luxy' to not own. It's has a dark emerald metal and glass feature with croc details, and shaped in a handbag completed with a gold chain strap (Marc, it's a yes from me). Like I have never seen anything so 'sassy' and 'classy' with a touch of sexiness. Yes I'm describing a perfume bottle!

Marc Jacobs Decadence By Marc


2. ASOS A-LIST
I have been waiting for ASOS to introduce something like this since like forever. It is their new loyalty programme whereby you earn 5 points for every £1 you spend. The more points you earn the more levels you can unlock which will allow you to receive vouchers to spend on ASOS, free next day deliveries, early access to sales and other goodies. Could shopping at ASOS get any better though? I put an order last night after I declared I was on spending ban at the beginning of this week - my bank account is not happy!
ASOS Loyalty Programme Shopping

3. Twitter
If I had to choose one app, Twitter would be the one for as long as I can remember. Last year I sort of drifted away from it but since the new year I have not been able to go a day without scrolling my twitter feed (no joke). Perhaps it's the new people I follow that have a lot of diverse unpopular opinions that I quite frankly enjoy reading, or all the #bodyposi and fierce cut-creases I come across on a daily basis. Plus I have started taking part in blogger chats and I regret not ever doing so before.

4. Rihanna  - Work ft. Drake
You do don't even understand, all I can think of is WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK. This banger reminds me of the warmer partying months and festivals coming ahead - which I am really exited for. Did you see her live performance at the BRITS??? My twitter feed went crazyyyyyyyy! She literally slayed my whole life right then and there & when Drake came out? I genuinely stopped breathing!

5. Healthy Lifestyle
I spend a ridiculous amount of money on kebabs and chippy after college which is frankly not doing anything good for me! After seeing this meme on Twitter early this month I though it was about time to leave that lifestyle behind + with the benefit of being able to buy more makeup (isn't that such a great idea). Green smoothies and infused water really do make you feel better, not only physically but also mentally. I feel less tired than usual and my concentration levels have risen - which is about time cause exam season is near!!!

6. No Makeup Days Weeks
Can we classify this a non beauty favourite? I have really been loving a fresh moisturized face almost every day this month, not only for days in but for days out running errands or going to college. Like don't get me wrong...I love an absolutely beat face with highlighter bright enough to blind ya! But at the same time I like the feeling of the wind against my bare face and not being worried of getting makeup on my white turtle necks or all over my college work!

What are your favourites things this month?
Hope xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i've heard so many people talk about decadence by marc jacobs and i have to give it a sniff. the packaging is just a winner.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells like heaven & definitely that's the main reason I bought it lol! x

      Delete
  2. Great favourites, I love posts like this!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, will keep on doing them then X

      Delete