BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND CODES

November 27, 2015







Yayyyyyyyy! It's Official...It's Black Friday. I though it was about time I finally re-appeared (soz will explain on my next blogpost) with a post that is more or less not going to aid your shopping addiction(or mine). But what'eves, right? It's nearly Christmas so why not treat ourselves to some good 'ol retail therapy! I put together a list of discount codes/sales of some of my favourite websites.



FASHION & SHOES
ASOS - 30% off with code BLESSED
MISSGUIDED - 20% off with code CYBER20
BOOHOO - Up to 50% off everything on their site 
PRETTY LITTLE THING - Up to 50% off everything on their site 
URBAN OUTFITTERS - Up to 50% off everything on their site/in-store
OFFICE - 20% off with code SNOW
MANGO - 30% off with code 5BLACK2015
ALL SAINTS - 30% off with code CYBER
ZARA - 20% off outwear, knitwear, t-shirts & boots

BEAUTY
GERARD COSMETICS - 48% off  full price items with code BLACKFRIDAY
KIKO COSMETICS - 30% off their site
BEAUTYBAY - Sale now on!
MORPHE BRUSHES - 20% off with code 20BLACKFRIDAY
I hope this helps some of you and make sure you follow me on twitter as I will be tweeting a few codes during the day, ENJOY!


Hope xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Did you manage to get any good deals on Black Friday?!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautybay had a lot of good deals which I couldn't resist lol, but with fashion i just though it would be better to wait for boxing day!!!

      Delete
  2. Great post! thanks for sharing this is super fun to read. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I have subscribed to your blog...do you have bloglovin also?

      Hope xo

      Delete