Wishlist: Back To College

August 24, 2015

Well the summer holidays are nearly over and college is just two weeks away (inserts cry emoji), and its that time of the year again where we start to prepare for the hectic learning season and early morning starts. However, it also gives me a reason to spend a bit more on clothes so... you know, why not? I thought I would share with you my back to college wishlist and some of the items I have had my eye on this month.









What was your favourite item from this wishlist and should I do them regularly? 

Hope XO


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so pretty right? can't believe it has just gone out of stock :(

      Delete
  2. I'm dying for a pair of those Adidas trainers too! They're so lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are, my size is always out of stock when I go to buy them though Xx

      Delete
  3. Haha nice gilet ;) I love everything on your wish list, really casual but can be dressed up or down as well! x

    chaptersofkat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are stunning picks, Hope! LOVE that knitted drapey cardigan! <3
    Thanks so much for finding my blog & following me. Following back your gorgeous blog!
    Stop by any time ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu.
      Your welcome and obviously I will do xox

      Delete