The £3 Aliexpress Eyeshadow Palette

March 13, 2018

Back at it again with another bargain post. Think this is one of my favourite hobbies y'know...finding products that will snatch your face but won't break the bank. 
Today's post is about the brand BEAUTY GLAZED, which I have seen here and there on Instagram and youtube. I believe they are a brand who dupe higher end brand palettes such has Huda Beauty, Morphe etc.
I was hauling on aliexpress which sell my favourite lashes ever and I stumbled across the brand, I read the reviews which were mixed and decided to buy the cheapest palette on the site. Causeeee £3.28? hmmm, I can live with that - if the palette were to come all mashed up...no biggie. £3 is not even a sub nowadays.


THE GOOD
The palette itself is really cheap and a good value for money, you get 5 matte shadows and 5 pressed glitters which would make a ton on eye combinations, from soft glams to more dramatic glitter cut-creases.  For £3 quid, you can't go wrong. The matte shadows are really easy to work with and blend beautifully I could literally compare them to my morphe shadows. 


THE BAD 
A downfall is that delivery takes 3/4 weeks as the products come from China; which may also be a problem. The ingredient list may not be genuine due to cosmetics laws and regulations in China. I have used the shadows and I haven't experienced any sort of allergic reaction as I tend to be quiet sentitive around the eye area.  So use the shadows at your own risk!


OVERALL
These eyeshadows are amazing!!!! & i will rate them a 4/5 just because of how long delivery takes. They have great matte shadows that work great as transition colours, the glitters are great too with hardly any fall out. 


ALIEXPRESS link  - AMAZON link

Have you heard of Beauty Glazed before? 
Hope xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments