The Maxi Coat.

January 07, 2018

Over the past year or so I have become obsessed with coats. It started with big thick puffers and bombers and now this winter it has transcended to the ultimatum coat. The classy sophisticated coat. The super bad and bougie coat. I feel like coats are a core item in my winter wardrobe and they add that finishing touch to a look. 
They are also perfect for the days where my outfit underneath is dead affff but I still wanna look on point by pairing outerwear with a pair of boots or sleek white trainers and other accessories #IDidntMakeThatMuchEffortTodayButIStillLookGoodBooo












I adore this coat from ASOS, it is also available in tall, petite and plus. It's definitely one the statement pieces in my wardrobe that will get a lot of wear this winter and maybe even spring, cause is it really warm during spring in the UK????? It not too thick either witch means I can layer it with chunky knits and scarfs. 

ASOS Wool Coat In Check, Petite, Plus, Tall
Boohoo Turtle Neck
River Island Alannah Ripped Jeans
Asos Female Bag


Hope xox


*Affliate links may have been used.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love how you've styled this outfit! xx

    Maiya | http://www.maiyabellexo.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is SO cute! You look awesome :) Love your blog!
    Love,
    Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete