What's On My Face #6

December 09, 2017

whats on my face blog bout beauty cut crease


Another What's On My Face Yayyyy!! There's nothing much to say really...you know the drill. When creating this look I had in mind a lot of silver and metallic purples and pinks which is why I tried to stay away from the gold highlighters, to switch it up a bit



PREP & PRIME
Nivea Soft Moisture Cream
Nivea For Men Sensitive Post-Shave Balm

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore 

BROWS

LA Girl PRO Conceal in Fawn/Cool Tan - to tidy the brows/prep lids 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
Collection Eye Brow Kit




EYES
I first primed my eyelids with the La Girl Pro Concealer then set my lids with the RCMA No Colour Translucent Powder. I used 'Morocco' by MakeUpGeek as my first transition colour blending lightly, I then added 'Cherry Cola' and 'Cocoa Bear' to further darken the area. The next shades were from my Morphe 35Plum palette, I used the deep dark purple shades to further darken the crease.  

I cut the crease with the Freedom Prolong Concealer in white  (you need this in your life) and set the lid with the rcma powder again. I applied a generous layer of DUO Lash Glue all over the lid and applied the silver glitter (from arts and crafts stores) ' in dabbing and patting' motions. I let that dry for a minute or so and went back and cleaned up the edges around the crease. I did a wing and waterline with the NYC Liquid Liner and  Aliexpress False Lashes. To finish I blended the dark purple shades on the lower lash line from the Morphe palette and mixed in 'Cherry Cola'. 




FACE
Lorea'l Infallible Matte Foundation in the shade 12
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer 

Sacha Buttercup Powder to bake 
Ben Nye Topaz Luxury Powder to further bake
Cover Girl bonzer in ebony to bronze/contour 
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder to blend errrthangggg


FINISHING TOUCHES 
Mua Highlighter in Rosewood Glimmer 
Primark Highlighter Quad to topped highlight
NYX Matte Setting Spray
Added the lightest shade of the 35P palette on the inner corner

LIPS
Mac Chesnut Lip Liner 
Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick 

& Other Stories Lychee Lip Balm 



Hope xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments