Whats On My Face #5

November 01, 2017




So todays post is a classic one another #WOMF numero 5. I was going through my views and these posts are pretty popular. You guys like it but i personally  find them very useful too. I have different products and 6/10 i forgot what foundation or setting powder i used for that look. Writing it out on pots like this allows me to view the full product list of what exactly is on my face. 

For this look i stepped out of my comfort zone 'big timeeeeee'. I used a liquid lipstick as my first transition lid, i did a colour liner which i alwayssssss tend to stay away from; BECAUSE IT IS THE HARDEST THING EVER. I used colours that i would never match together. However, i absolutely love how this look turned out and i can say it is one of my all time favourites. There was colour, glitter and dewiness and i laveeeee it. 






Prep and Prime
Nivea for Mens Post Shave Balm

BROWS
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in ebony 
Collection brow kit in blonde 
Eyeko brow mascara 

EYES
La Girl Pro Concealer in fawn to carve browns and prime lids 
RCMA translucent power to set 

  • Clourpop Cosmetics liquid lipstick in LAX as a transition colours (which is my new favourite thing to do, using liquid lipstick as an eyeshadow give you a better and vibrant colour payoff which is something i can't get when i used normal eyeshadows) I have also realised that this stops my eyelids from creasing. 
  • Morphe Brushes palette in 35P (dark purples to depend the crease)
  • Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette in the shade 'PARANOIA' for the crease colour
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills cremé colour in ocean as liner 

Glitter from eBay 
Lashes from aliexpress 


what is on my face blog about beauty highlighters


FACE
LA Girl Orange Colour Corrector 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 355 & Loreal Infallible foundation in shade 112
LA GIRL Concealer in Fawn and Toffee 
Face to Face Foundation Palette to cream contour 

Sacha Buttercup powder to 'lightly' bake
Covergirl Bronzer in Ebony
LA Girl PRO Face Powder in Cocoa 


FINISHING TOUCHES
MUA Cosmetics in golden afterglow⚡️⚡️
NYX MATTE Setting Spray
On the lips is NEW LOOK brown lip liner and Primark lip glossss✨

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. 1xbet korean - legalbet
    1xbet korean. Free Spins. Welcome bonus: 20 free spins and no deposit required. Live betting 1xbet mobile offers, as well as football and other sports.

    ReplyDelete