SUPER AFFORDABLE ALIEXPRESS MINK LASHES

January 24, 2017

ALIEXPRESS LASHES AFFORDABLE MINK BEAUTY BLOGGER
Another post dedicated to false lashes because lashes are lifeeeeeeee. They just had that 'extra' fleekyness to the whole shot. And even though I still can't put a pair on in under 12.6 minutes they are definitely worth the outcome, when you are batting your eyelashes and taking those boomberags ####hashtag goals.

You have probably heard of 3D mink lashes, every instagram brand has released their own set and they are practically everywhere. I couldn't rave enough about these falsies I found a while ago on aliexpress. The quality is absolutely fabulous. They are very fluttery and feathery and they look exactly like they do on the picture (lol the internet can sometimes be deceiving). I literally can't tell the difference between the ones from aliexpress and some of my more expensive pairs. People always compliment them and ask me where they are from - soooooo below is the links of the ones I have bought!

ALIEXPRESS LASHES AFFORDABLE MINK BEAUTY BLOGGER


Style 1 - (these are my absolutely favourite pair, the very dramatic and fluttery ones I wore here) // Style 2  // Style 3 // Style 4  // Style 5 // Style 6

ALIEXPRESS LASHES AFFORDABLE MINK BEAUTY BLOGGER

They are super long lasting too. Having said that, I am really good at taking care of lashes from the minute I take them out the packet to the disinfecting process and storage. 1 pair of lashes will last me 10 to 18 uses unless I lose them. They come in a very hard case/box which can be stacked up perfectly in your vanity. 
Another thing which I absolutely adore about these lashes is that the band is really thick. For some reason i really cannot handle lashes with thin/invisible bands. In my opinion they are too complicated and I can never placed them where I want them to go. If you've experience this problem too give lashes with thick bands a go - they might work for you too.

ALIEXPRESS LASHES AFFORDABLE MINK BEAUTY BLOGGER
There is a variety of different styles to choose from, whether you prefer them shorter, fuller, longer or a total mix between them - there is one for every preference. However, the downfall is that the lashes come from china, which means it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for the product to get to you. But they are honestly worth the wait and every penny!!

What are you go-to affordable lashes?
Hope xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Hope ! These lashes are amazing . I love how full they are. Such a bargain too.I normally use Ardell whispies.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They honestly are even though they take ages to arrive they are definitely worth it! Ariel ones are one of my favourite brands too xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete