What's On My Face - Festive Look #4

December 28, 2016


Here I am again with another WOMF - these seem to be one of the most popular posts on my blog sooooooo this little 'series' is here to stay. I was inspired by Instagram (of course) to do a semi festive makeup look using the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette (review here). You know I love glitter cut-creases as they look very glam, & like always i paired it with a light cool toned nude lip. If you watched my instagram story you would know I also did green glitter lips but unfortunately those pictures didn't make the final shot lol!



PREP & PRIME
Nivea Soft Moisture Cream
Nivea For Men Sensitive Post-Shave Balm

BROWS
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
LA Girl PRO Conceal in Fawn - to tidy the brows


EYES
I first primed my eyelids with the LA Girl Pro Concealer and then used my Ben Nye Banana Powder to set it.
I used 'Cocoa Bear' by Make Up Geek as a transition colour lightly as i felt I needed a hint of brown to blend all the other colours. I started with 'Jones' from the UD Palette to blend that transition shade before adding 'seize' and 'gossip'. This was my base ready for the darker shades - I went in with 'Sketch' and then added 'Delirious' which is a dark purple to add definition and give a gradient illusion (as i didn't want to use black). 
I cut the crease with my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and jumped in straight with the shade 'MEAN' my new faveeeeee. I added a layer of this eyeshadow - wet my brush before putting a second layer to give it a foiled effect.  I used the shade 'Hatter' towards my 'outer V' very lightly because gradient = cool. 
Because I own 0 glitter glue - I used a thin liner brush with my DUO Eyelash Glue to mark where the glitter was going to go. Before lightly picking up the loose glitter with the same brush and 'dabbing and patting' where the marked glue was placed. This bit gets really really really messy but you can dust it all off once it's dry. 
I did a wing and waterline with the NYC Liquid Liner and Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner & added my Aliexpress False Lashes
To finish the eye I blended 'Gossip' and 'Sketch' on the lower lash line. 


FACE
Black Radiance Colour Perfect Foundation 

LA Girl PRO Conceal in Fawn to conceal 
Ben Nye Banana and Mac Loose Powder to bake 
Topaz to blend the whole face

LIPS
Max Factor Lip Liner in Brown N Bold
NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment 

FINISHING TOUCHES
MUA Highlighter in GOLD SCINTILLATION - to highlight the highest points of my cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone! Everywhere lol!
NYX Setting Spray - Matte Finish


Hope xox


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments