35O

Morphe Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 35O - Review & Swatches

November 28, 2016

This is probably the most hyped of palette of the year. Every blogger, youtuber, mother, sister and aunty was talking about this beauty! I had such a hard time getting this palette - I'm not very good at purchasing products when they are on high demand. Its either i forget my log in or i put my card details wrong and then BOOM - OUT OF STOCK. One of my friends manage to get one for me and honestly, i think i cried happy happy happy tears. I have had mine for 7 months now and i just felt the need to review it because - it will alway be one of my holy grail products!


Morphs Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 35O

This is by far the palette I reach for the most. Wether I have a simple brown smokey eye on my mind, a dramatic gold cut crease or a orangy sunset eye - This palettes always comes through and delivers. *inserts clapping hand emojis* It contains a really good mixture of matte, shimmer and metallic shades which compliment each other really well to create the perfect combination aka SLAYYY!

When it comes to pigmentation this palette is A1 - However I find it some of the light & brown shades don't show up due to my skin colour so I always use a light concealer to prime my eyes beforehand. As you can see from the swatches some of the colours just blend right into my skin - but they make great transition colours for the lid. Damping my brushes also helps to make the shimmer shades look like foiled eyeshadows.
Morphs Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 35O
(First second and third row)
Morphs Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 35O
(Fourth and fifth row)
Now you get all that and the fact that the palette retails at £21 to £22 depending on wether you buy it off CultBeauty or BeautyBay. Which is such a good value for money and if you do the maths? Yep, that 60p per shadow!!!

Morphs Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 35O

Hope xox


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I completely hear you on the whole world and it's aunt with this palette! I have managed to get one recently and I am yet to use it properly but I just lovvvvvveeeeeeee the shades in this! I love the looks u have created using this palette!

    Shannon // Shannonkara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing ngl - so many colours and combinations yet to create & thank you soon much Xxx

      Delete