The Beauty & Skincare Wishlist

April 24, 2016

I have a serious problem! I can't seem to go a month without buying make up - it's almost painful thinking of doing a spending ban, cause let's be honest? It ain't gonna happen lol. There is a  few products that have been popping up on youtube videos and blog posts recently, that I definitely need want. So today I though I would share with you some of the items I am lusting after.



Ever since the 1.NYX Lip Lingerie Lipsticks launched last month in boots, the 'Kylie Lip Kit' dupes have been raved about everywhere, all over my twitter/insta feed. And like always, I'm the last one to jump onto the hype.I have heard mixed reviews about the formulas of these so I concluded in getting just one (Truffle Butter) before making my mind up and buying a few more.  

 Another product that makeup gurus have been raving about lately is the new 2. Milani 2 In 1 Foundation. Apparently the coverage is amazing as it's a 2 in 1 acting as a concealer as well. Sadly, my shade is out of stock but once it's back, I won't hesitate to purchase it and share my verdict.

3. Morphe 35o Palette  -  This is the most sought after palette ever, I never seem to get to the website on time whenever it's back in stock! Or I get so excitedly nervous that I type my card details wrong lol. I NEED this palette in my life. It has a beautiful combination of brown, orangy - red, nude, shimmery and matte shades, which is perfect for a simple or absolutely dramatic eye looks.

Instagram Brows, Contouring, Baking, Highlighting now is all about Correcting! This makeup trend seems to be really in at the moment with different brands bringing out their own correcting products. The 4.BECCA Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector is definitely winning for me, as the shade 'Papaya' will work perfectly on darker skin tones.

5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel - This concealer always seems to be going back and forth with the Urban Decay Naked. I recently got the UD one, so I might as well get the NARS and see for myself. After all, you can never have too much makeup! 


6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit  - Forget about the all mighty So Hollywood and hello Glow! I don't think I need to explain why I want this, like??? Why wouldn't you want to glow to the gods??

 I have been really frustrated with my brows lately, they just seem to never want to co-operate and look decent (specially the left one).  After doing my research and asking some perfect brow godesses, the 7. ABH Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush (#12) seems to be the one that works for everyone. So maybe I can finally justify spending £15 on a brow brush.


I am rubbish at skincare! I just find it so difficult to stick to a routine and perform it religiously. But I think once I own these products it will help me lay a foundation to hopefully be more motivated to make my skin look radiant and luscious.
Muddy masks are in! & the 8. GLAMGLOW Thirstymud Hydrating Mask  has caught my eye. My skin has been playing me really badly and some hydration would really be nice. Even though this product is on the pricier side - I'm sure it will be worth the splurge. 
Now, you can't tell me you haven't heard of this wonderful affordable skincare brand! It seems to have come out from nowhere but I ain't complaining. The Mario Badescu 9.Drying Lotion is something I definitely need to try to see if it lives up to the name. It dries your spots and makes them disappear! I mean what more could you ask for? Plus I might as well get their 10. Rosewater Facial Spray as rose water as been said to have amazing benefits on the skin!
I hate not taking my make up off before bed, but sometimes you are soooo tired that completing that simple task can seem like a huge chore, ygm? The 11. MakeUp Eraser would leave me no excuse to do so plus you can use it over and over and over again! And for the nights I feel extra fancy and I want to give my skin a bit of a deep cleanse the 12.Spin for Perfect Skin from Vanity Planet would be splendid for that extra pamper!

What products have you been lusting recently?
Hope xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments